The School Journal is at the heart of communication between parents and school.
- Each student must purchase the School Journal at the beginning of the school year.
- Students must be in possession of the School Journal at all times.
- The Journal must be placed on the student’s desk at the start of each class.
- The School Journal must be used for recording all homework.
- The School Journal is an important document and must be used for official school notices and all messages to / from parents and teachers.
- The School Journal must not be used for graffiti or inappropriate messages.
- Parents / Guardians are requested to sign the Journal each week.
- The School Journal may be inspected by any teacher at any time. It will be inspected regularly by Class Tutor.
- If a student mislays his / her Journal, he / she must report the loss to the Year Head. The student will then have to purchase a replacement Journal at the cost of €10.